Blaze Bayley – Snooty Fox Wakefield 26 September 2010

This was my first visit to the Snooty Fox – a small but perfectly formed venue. Support tonight was from Fury UK; I have to say I know nothing about them, but enjoyed their set and will be looking out for them supporting Y & T next week.



The new Blaze Bayley CD Promise & Terror made up a large part of tonight’s set and was received well including my favourite: Faceless). The set also included a couple from the last CD, The Man That Would Not Die, and crowd pleaser's Stare at the Sun, Futureal and Man on the Edge from the Maiden days. The sound tonight was great throughout the two hour set. £6 to get in, free parking and with T shirts ranging from £5 to £15 Blaze Bayley delivered a great value night out. (No prizes for guessing that I bought a £5 T shirt).


NH

Popular Posts from last 30 Days