Queen and Adam Lambert O2 London 18-01-15

Queen and Adam Lambert have just undertaken a UK tour that reached the O2 in London at the weekend.

I saw the band at Live Aid and at Freddie's last show at Knebworth in 1986 and can't bring myself to go along but a good friend of mine Steve did go and thoroughly enjoyed it.

He has taken some fantastic photos that I felt needed to be shared and so along with a setlist here they are.

Thanks Steve.



One Vision 
Stone Cold Crazy 
Another One Bites the Dust 
Fat Bottomed Girls 
In the Lap of the Gods... Revisited 
Seven Seas of Rhye 
Killer Queen 
I Want to Break Free 
Somebody to Love 
Maybe It's Because I'm A Londoner 
Love of My Life 
'39 
These Are the Days of Our Lives 
Bass Solo 

Drum Battle 
Under Pressure 
Save Me 

Who Wants to Live Forever 
Last Horizon 
Guitar Solo 
Tie Your Mother Down 
I Want It All 
Radio Ga Ga 
Crazy Little Thing Called Love
Bohemian Rhapsody 
Encore
We Will Rock You 
We Are the Champions 
 




 
 





 













Popular Posts from last 30 Days