Joel Hoekstra's 13 - Until I Left You (feat. Jeff Scott Soto)

Taken from Joel Hoeskstra's  new album Dying To Live due out on Frontiers Records Srl on October the 16th here is Until I Left You. 

Joel states: "Until I Left You is a song about growing older, setting aside your insecurities and realizing that you're able to become the person you've wanted to be.  The song represents the poppier/hookier side of Dying to Live.  I'm looking forward to releasing the edgier/heavier tracks as well, but hoping you'll have this one stuck in your head until that happens!  The understated, tasteful playing of Vinny Appice, Tony Franklin and Derek Sherinian provide an amazing support for the guitars and of course the amazing vocal delivery of Jeff Scott Soto makes the song!"
 
Until I Left You- words and music written by Joel Hoekstra
Joel Hoekstra - guitar
Jeff Scott Soto - vocals
Vinny Appice - drums
Tony Franklin - bass
Derek Sherinian - keys


Popular Posts from last 30 Days